Over the last year the following changes have happened in and around our London Bridge car park. Currently contractors working on the hospital extension are parking on site and on the surrounding roads that have now been closed for their access.
All of these road works are listed below. We have also attached a detailed map showing the most appropraite routes to our car park. You will find this at the foot of the page.
- Weston Street is currently closed for construction work. There is no access for vehicles or pedestrians
- Stainer Street is currently closed for construction works. There is no access for vehicles or pedestrians
- Bermondsey Street is currently one way with no access from Tooley Street.
- Shand Street only offers left turn access from Tooley Street.
- The first accessible turning which leads to Snowfields coming down Tooley Street towards Tower Bridge is Barnham Street.
- There are also roadworks at the top of Shand Street at the junction with Crucifix Lane.
- There are roadworks/construction works at the junction between Snowsfields and Bermondsey Street which is restricting the road to one lane
- Snowsfields is restricted to one lane at the top of Kipling Street and temporary traffic lights are in place.
- Crosby Row has been changed to a one way street and there is no longer direct access from Long Lane.
- Only access to the car park from Long Lane is via Weston Street onto Snowfields into Kipling Street.