At NCP we’re committed to an operating philosophy based on open communication, integrity when serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and responsibility to the communities we operate within.
Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, price, delivery and value. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating a profitable business culture based on our Business Values:
All of our objectives are aligned to these key values. In order to meet these objectives we’ve implemented a quality management system.
Quality management is about delivering a consistent service and product. It also ensures that we’re keeping track of our performance so we can learn and improve. Quality management will be delivered by establishing policies, procedures and records, as well as ensuring we have effective training and resources. We’ll also conduct internal audits to check that we’re meeting our objectives.
We’re committed to maintaining a quality management system that is ISO 9001 certified and delivers continuous improvement. Our quality objectives are to:
- Ensure all colleagues understand how to deliver great service.
- Provide the tools, training and knowledge for our people to perform effectively and to ensure they know where to get the information they need.
- Continually improve our service so that we can meet or exceed customer expectation.
- Meet the needs of our clients, partners and stakeholders and to develop great relationships with them.
- Enhance performance by aligning our objectives and targets to our strategic pillars and regularly reviewing these to ensure they’re understood, acted upon and met.
- Meet all the statutory, legal and industry requirements that apply to our business.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to cooperate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment and without defect. This policy is regularly reviewed to ensure that it continues to be appropriate and to the achievement of our objectives. This policy is also available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
Jonathan Scott - Chief Executive Officer