I don't have all the information I need to be able to pay or appeal my PCN through the website?

If you've lost your reference details then contact our notice processing team on 01604 625 622 selecting option 5, 1 and then 5, for any notices which start with 'CP', 'PC' or 'LU'. If your PCN starts with 'ZP' please email [email protected] with your request.