NCP Manchester Flightpath is the new name for Peter Ashley Car Park
We’re excited to welcome a new airport car park to NCP. We have taken over operations at Peter Ashley Car Park from 1 July 2020, and the location has been re-named NCP Manchester Flightpath. This change in management is a result of NCP taking over the operations of Secure Parking UK in June 2019, who operated Peter Ashley Car Park previously.
Pre-book parking at NCP Manchester Flightpath from as little as £4 per day. We’re the nearest independent car park to Manchester Airport available 24hrs a day. Our Park & Ride transfer service to the terminal takes about 5 minutes. The transfer service runs every 30 minutes (on the hour and 30 minutes past the hour) and the cost is included in our parking tariff. There is no walking to bus stops, no waiting, and no stops along the way to pick up further passengers.
How do I book at NCP Manchester Flightpath?
You can now pre-book NCP Manchester Flightpath using the form at the top of this page so you can enjoy all the usual benefits of our Pre-book service, including short notice bookings up to 2 hours before your arrival in the car park.
If you require further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions here.
Directions to the car park
- Leave M56 at junction 5 for Manchester Airport and continue straight onto Airport Spur
- Keep left to continue toward Ringway Rd W/A555
- Continue on A555 Manchester Airport Relief Rd / Manchester Airport Eastern Link Road
- Exit A555 on the left onto Styal Rd/B5166 and continue in the right-hand lane to the crossroads.
- Turn Right into Finney Lane
- Turn Right into Irvin Drive. Access to NCP Manchester Flighpath can be found on your right-hand side.