Please note that there are two separate car parks at this location.
- The small car park at the front of the station is for disabled, staff and premier customers
- Our larger car park across the road is open to daily parkers and Season Ticket holders
Hatfield Peverel Station (Greater Anglia)
This is the official Greater Anglia car park for Hatfield Peverel Station. A pedestrian walkway gives quick and easy access to the station and both of its platforms. Services from here run along the Great Eastern Main Line to destinations including Chelmsford, Ipswich, and London Liverpool Street, making the car park the most convenient place to park, particularly for commuters.
The Hatfield Peverel Station Greater Anglia car park has almost 200 parking bays, with two set aside for disabled drivers, so parking shouldn’t be a problem. In addition, there are several season ticket options available, making it even more cost-effective.
So why choose Hatfield Peverel Stn (G Anglia)?
- Work in the area? Save money with our Season Tickets
- This car park has been awarded the Park Mark standard for safer parking
- This car park is open 24 hours
- Cards are accepted at this car park
Pay for parking with your mobile phone
Our car park address:
Hatfield Peverel Station, Station Road,Hatfield Peverel. The postcode for your sat nav is CM3 2DX