Car parking for Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Edinburgh Fringe festival 2017 has now ended. Please check back soon for information about Edinburgh Fringe 2018
Come and explore the city of Edinburgh during the festival to find a vibrant selection of theatre events, musicals, comedy, dance, opera, performing arts and many more creative arts on display.
Fringe Festival parking
We want to help you avoid the stress of parking. Pre-book your Edinburgh Fringe parking with us today to guarantee your space and save money.
Our Castle Terrace car park is perfectly located for the Grassmarkets, Princes Street, The Assembly Rooms, The Underbelly, and of course Edinburgh Castle.
Parking for different Fringe venues
Parking for Underbelly Udderbelly: Easy access to a number of comedy performers and children’s shows, all hosted in either a giant cow or a cave.
Parking for The Pleasance: Catch some fantastic comedy performances in one of the many unusual event spaces created in this great old mansion.
Hourly and evening rates are unavilable for pre-booking our Edinburgh Castle Terrace car park between 1 August to 31 August 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Our £28 price is available when pre-booking our Edinburgh Castle Terrace car park.
- If you overstay the 24 hours allowance, you will need to pay the overstay tariff charges
- This booking permits one entrance and exit only
- This booking is fully flexible and can be amended, cancelled or refunded up to 6 hours before arrival
- Both car park and pre-book NCP terms and conditions apply