During these difficult times, we’re operating a number of car parks, so your safety and that of our frontline colleagues is of paramount importance. To maintain safety standards, we’ve have amended some of our normal practices including:
- Lifts, where available, are being re-instated for customer use and will be cleaned periodically using anti-bacterial cleaning products. Please note, if you wish to use the lifts you will need to ensure that you follow Government advice and be responsible for wearing a face covering, washing your hands before and after coming into contact with any surfaces and maintaining social distancing guidelines at all times. We recommend for everyone’s safety that only one person uses the lift at a time
- Our frontline colleagues have been issued with their own protective clothing (PPE) and may wear googles/face masks. Please don’t be alarmed as this is a common response currently and helps keep you and our staff safe.
- Our frontline colleagues are also observing social distancing. We ask and encourage you to do the same by respecting the 2m rule. To remind you, we’ve installed signs (see examples below) in key locations in the car park. If you meet our frontline colleagues when you visit our car park, they may ask you to step back or if you need assistance, wear extra PPE for everyone’s safety.
- Whilst in the car park, it’s important you remember and follow all the advice given by the Government inclusive of any Public Health guidance at this time
- We’re not accepting cash either by hand or at pay machines and encouraging contactless payments at pay machines and at exit barriers.
- Alternatively, we recommend you use mobile payments to make your parking journey contactless. Download our ParkPass App at www.ncp.co.uk/parking-solutions/ncpparkpass/ and you can enjoy 10% off your parking for the first month amongst other benefits. If our App isn’t accepted at a car park, you can pay for parking via PayByPhone (https://paybyphone.co.uk).
- We’re committed to keeping the car parks clean and tidy and our frontline colleagues will be wiping down surfaces you’re likely to come into with contact with using anti-bacterial products.
As lockdown relaxes, we’ll continually review our approach to ensure we’re adhering to the latest advice from the Government and any local Public Health guidance. This may result in changes being implemented without warning or short notice, so please bear with us.
Finally, our Customer Contact Centre (CCC) is available 24/7 but if you’re looking for a quick answer to our most popular questions, visit our help centre. If you don’t find what you’re looking for you, you can chat online with one of our Customer Services team for instant help.
We hope you’ve found this helpful. Remember to check this page for any updates and the latest information.
Correct as at 9 June 2020