Salford Stanley Street is a newly built, 633 space multi storey car park in the New Bailey development area of Salford. Nominated for 'Best New Car Park' at the British Parking Awards 2019, this striking contemporary building was designed by AHR Architects and visually complements the local area and our adjacent award winning Manchester New Bailey car park.Our unique electric car charging points for disabled drivers are a UK first and are recognised by Peoples Parking.
The New Bailey area is a thriving development zone with office blocks, hotels, cafes, restaurants and trendy bars. New venues are popping up on a regular basis. Park with us at Stanley Street for convenient access to many nearby businesses, shops and restaurants.
Salford Stanley Street is perfectly located near Salford Central Station and you can walk to Manchester City Centre across a bridge within a matter of minutes. Situated adjacent to the A57(M) Trinity Way, Stanley Street provides quick driving access to the West of the Salford area and Manchester city centre.
- Over 600 spaces across 8 floors
- Well located for the Salford New Bailey area and Manchester city centre
- Save money on regular parking with an annual Season Ticket from £1495
- UK's first electric charging spaces for disabled drivers
- Latest ANPR technology
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Peoples History Museum (6 minutes walk)
- Museum of Science and Industry (7 minutes walk)
- The Lowry Hotel (10 minutes walk)
- Manchester Spinningfields (10 minutes walk)
- Opera House (11 minutes walk)