NCP Edinburgh Scotpark
Summer holiday parking
If you're planning your summer holiday, pre-book your Edinburgh airport parking in advance to save up to 65% on the 'pay on the day' rate and have one less thing to think about at the airport. Simply drop off your car and enjoy our 4 minute courtesy bus ride to the terminal.
Great value parking for Edinburgh airport
Whether you’re flying out for business or a holiday, parking at our Edinburgh airport car park is very close to the terminal, is convenient and will save you money. We're conveniently located just off the A8 and a 5 minute courtesy bus ride from the Edinburgh Airport terminal buildings. Pre-book your space and have one less thing to think about.
With 8 day parking stays from only £46.74 this summer, you'll find our Edinburgh Airport car park offers great value for money in comparison to other Edinburgh airport car parks.
So why choose our Edinburgh Airport car park?
- We are conveniently located for the main airport terminal buildings.
- Our online pre-booking facility can save you money and guarantee you a space even during peak season.
- Pre-book your parking in advance and save up to 65% on your parking stay. Terms and Conditions apply.
Our Advantage Parking Package
If you’re looking for the fastest and most efficient parking experience at Edinburgh Scotpark, explore our Advantage Parking package. It features added benefits such as wider spaces, a conveniently close location to the car park entry/exit points and easy access to our customer services reception. Learn more about Edinburgh Airport Advantage Parking and pre-book.
Edinburgh Airport is served by a number of hotels, including Holiday Inn Express, Hilton, Travel Lodge, Premier Inn and Norton House Hotel, ideal if you need somewhere to stay before you travel.
Also close by is the Gyle Shopping Centre if you fancy a little retail therapy, pre flight. The shopping centre is open until 8pm on weekdays (9pm on Thursdays).
- Approaching Edinburgh airport from the East or West on the A8 Glasgow Road, take the exit for Edinburgh airport/Park and Ride
- Navigate the dual roundabout onto Eastfield Road, following signs for Edinburgh airport and avoiding the immediate turn to the left (this is a different car park)
- Drive down Eastfield Road for 0.1 mile and turn left at the next roundabout (you'll see our bright yellow NCP sign at the car park entrance)
- Drive up the side road to our car park and turn left for Car Park 1 and Advantage Parking or right for Car Park 2
- If using a sat nav, enter our postcode EH28 8LS
Use our route planner
Our car park address
The post code for your sat nav is EH28 8LS.
Car Park is located directly off the A8. At the roundabout head towards the airport on Eastfield Road, do not follow the Eastfield Road long stay P sign. At the next roundabout turn left into NCP Edinburgh Scotpark
Please take a ticket from the barrier, park your car and wait at the bus stop outside the customer services office. Keep your ticket with you.
Leaving the car park
The bus will return you to the customer service office where you can get your ticket validated for exit before you return to your car.
Please note: our pre-book product is only available for vehicles which can fit in a standard sized parking bay. We cannot guarantee entry for large vehicles such as trucks, campervans and caravans. Please check your vehicle is eligible before booking.
The 8 days parking for £46.74 and 3 days parking for £23.79 prices are valid when pre-booking our Edinburgh Scotpark Super Saver product 21 days in advance for entries from 25 June 2016. This product is non flexible, subject to availability and has a minimum stay of 2 days.
The 65% off our 'pay on the day' tariff saving is available when booking our summer Super Saver product for 15 days at our Edinburgh Scotpark car park. Please refer to the above product Terms and Conditions for details.