What is the ParkPass App?
Use the NCP ParkPass App to pay for parking at 250 of our barrier and Pay and Display car parks across the UK. Never visit a pay machine or display a ticket in your car again.
Create a ParkPass account to unlock additional features and benefits, including 10% off parking in your first month, parking session extensions, in-app parking history, add a SaverID to enjoy a Saver Deal rate and much more. Remember to register for an account when you download the app.
If you already have an existing ParkPass account, you must REGISTER a new account on the ParkPass App. Your existing login details will not be recognised or accepted as the app uses a different system to the card.
HOW DO I USE THE PARKPASS APP AT A PAY & DISPLAY CAR PARK?
1. Download the app, register and add payment card details
2. Drive to the car park you want, then use the app to pick how long you want to park for and to pay for your stay
3. If you need more time, extend the duration of your stay via the app
HOW DO I USE THE PARKPASS APP AT A BARRIER CAR PARK?
1. Download the app, register and add payment card details before you arrive at the car park
2. DO NOT push for a paper ticket when you arrive. Parking using the ParkPass app is ticketless
3. Instead, use the QR code at the barrier to enter the car park by scanning it at the entry column. Once your QR code is successfully read, the barrier will raise
4. Exit the car park using the QR code again by scanning it at the exit column. Payment for your stay will automatically be taken from your payment card and the barrier will raise.
For more information on the ParkPass App, see our Help Centre FAQs
Why download our NCP ParkPass App?
- Pay for parking at 120+ Pay and Display car parks
- Quick, easy and hassle-free payments, with no fees or convenience charges
- Ticketless parking - no need to visit a pay machine or display a ticket
- Parking session expiry notifications
- Extend parking sessions remotely
Why register for a ParkPass App account?
How to register for an App account:
- Download the ParkPass App. Search for 'NCP ParkPass' on App or Google Play Store
- Open the app; select Registration
- Enter your personal details, password and vehicle registration
- Enter your SaverID (if applicable) during registration
- Remember to sign up for exclusive deals and promotions
- Enter your payment details