At the start of the pandemic, we introduced a range of offers to help make parking more affordable during these uncertain times. We have made the decision to review these flat rate prices and introduce changes from 12 April 2021.
The participating car parks for this ParkPass App offer may change or be withdrawn at short notice, so please be sure to check this page for confirmation that this offer is still available at the car park you want to park at.
Participating car parks
|Car park||24 hour ParkPass flat rate|
|Glasgow The Glasshouse||£5.00|
|Leeds The Core||£10.00|
|Leeds The Markets||£10.00|
|Leeds Wellington Place||£15.00|
|London Brunswick Square||£7.50|
|London Covent Garden||£10.00|
|London Portman Square - Hyde Park||£12.50|
|Newark Northgate Rail Station||£5.00|
|Norwich St Stephens Road||£6.50|
|Sheffield Solly Street||£5.00|
Please find important information about our parking offers below.
Who’s eligible for these offers and how can I access them?
These offers are available to any customer needing to park at one of our participating car parks.
We’ve designed our offers to ensure that the maximum amount you’ll pay for a single parking stay of no more than 24 hours is up to a specified flat rate. So if the amount you’re due to pay is less than the flat rate offer advertised and your parking stay is for less than 24 hours, you’d only pay the lowest standard tariff applicable at the car park i.e if 2 hours of parking costs £4, you only pay £4.
Please remember, if you choose to pay using your credit/debit card, you’ll be charged the standard tariff applicable to that car park and if your parking stay would cost more than the offer advertised, you’ll be charged this higher amount.
To avoid paying more and download the ParkPass App now via the Google Play Store and Apple Store – search for NCP ParkPass App.
Important information about our up to 24 hours parking offers via ParkPass App
- Offers are only available at selected barrier and Pay & Display car parks
- The standard tariff applies up to a maximum of either £5, £6.50, £7.50, £10, £12.50 or £15 depending on the car park
- The maximum tariff is for a single visit of no more than 24 hours. Any visit of longer than 24 hours will be subject to further charge.
- This offer is available at participating car parks when paying for parking using the ParkPass App
- These offers apply to new parking stays at selected car parks from Monday 12 April and cannot be applied retrospectively to vehicles parked in our car parks prior to this date
- This offer is not available to be pre-booked and does not apply in conjunction with NCP Season Ticket or Gateway products
- Limited time offer and subject to availability
- Car park terms and conditions apply and where applicable, NCP ParkPass App terms and conditions will also apply
Other important information about our car parks
We’re taking steps to make sure our staff and customers are safe as possible. Please be aware of the following
- Please note these offers may not apply at rail, airport, shopping centre and hospital car parks we operate on behalf of other companies, so we recommend you check signs at the car park to what if any offers might be available. We’re working with our partners at these sites to include them in our offers as soon as possible.
- Lifts where available, may not be operational
- No cash payments accepted – only credit/debit cards or ParkPass App or PayByPhone where available
- Maintain social distancing guidance and stay a minimum of 2m apart from our staff and other customers in the car park
- Our staff will be wearing protective clothing whilst in the car park completing their duties
- If you have an emergency or need assistance whilst in the car park you can call our Customer Services team on 0345 050 7080 – lines are open 24/7
Frequently asked questions
What measures is NCP taking to ensure customers and staff remain safe during the Coronavirus crisis?
The safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance. Learn more about the steps we're taking.
If I stay for longer than 24 hours, it says additional charges will apply, what are these? For example, if I stay for 48 hours, will I be charged twice the advertised offer?
If you have parked in a car park where the £5 offer applies, and you’re paying via the App you’ll be charged a maximum of £5 for each 24 hour period, so £10 in total. If you have pre-booked parking the maximum stay is 24 hours and for any overstay additional charges will apply.
Will the online/offline pre-book prices match this offer, eg. if I want to pre-book to stay at a car park next week, will I pay no more than the offer advertised?
These offers are not available to pre-book.
Can I enter and exit as many times as I want within 24 hours and only pay advertised offer?
No, the offer rates for 24 hours parking applies to a single visit.
What if I only stay in your car park for 1 hour, will I still be charged the offer rate?
No, you’ll pay the usual tariff that applies at the car park, so if your 1 hour of parking costs £1, you’ll only pay £1.
If I drive in to a car park and there are no spaces available, do I still have to pay to get out?
If you exit the car park within 10 minutes of arrival, no charge will apply
I don’t have a credit or debit card, how do I pay for my parking?
You’ll need your card details to be able to pay for parking, so please contact someone who can provide them to you