We've made some changes to our website to improve your online experience, making finding the right car park quicker and easier.
This handy guide should answer any questions you may have about recent changes.
- What's changed on the NCP website?
- How will these changes help me?
- I already have an account with you. Will this be affected by these changes?
- I have an existing booking. Will this be affected by these changes?
- I want to make a new booking for an airport and/or a city location, what do I need to do?
To ensure your online experience is as smooth as possible, we’ve introduced some changes to our website. New features include:
- A new navigation menu: A dropdown menu will now appear when you hover your mouse over the top menu bar. This will allow you to easily find what you're looking for on our website.
- Improvements to pages: We've improved our airport and city pages with a new layout and expandable content tabs. This will make it easier to find what you're looking for on each page. A booking form is now also visible on these pages, allowing you to easily search for parking and compare prices and car park features.
- Back to top button: When scrolling down a page, clicking the small yellow button on the bottom right will navigate you back to the top of the page.
We expect the changes to help you navigate our website more easily. The improved menu and search functionality will allow you to easily find the page you're looking for. Our new page layout allows us to add more informative content about our products and services, in an easily digestible format.
No, your account will work exactly the same as before. Your previous login details have not changed.
No, your booking is still valid and you'll still be able to access information on your booking via your account management area here.
The way you pre-book with us hasn't changed. For more information on how to pre-book, visit our Pre-book guide here.