I've lost my PCN ticket and don't know my reference number and need to pay / appeal what should I do?

For notices which start with ZP, GA, ZPS or EM please email [email protected] with your registration number and as much other information as you have e.g. location where the notice was given.

If your notice starts with 'CP', 'PC' or 'LU' please contact our notice processing team between 0900 and 1700 (Mon-Fri) on 01604 625 622. Select option5, 1 and then 5.