I have mistakenly paid for more days than I require. How do I claim a refund?

You need to contact us on the day you made the payment to allow us to process a refund for the additional days. You can contact us using our contact form below. If you contact us after the first day of your parking, we'll be unable to issue a refund.

Fields marked * are mandatory.

CCC mobile multi-day payment

Please upload an attachment featuring evidence of your payments. If you don't have this, please list your vehicle registration number.