What should I do if I think I have been incorrectly charged?

If you believe your NCP ParkPass Card account is showing incorrect charges, you should notify us immediately, stating which transactions you believe are incorrect and your account number. You can email our customer service team using this form.

Fields marked * are mandatory.

ParkPass incorrectly charged