What provisions do you have for disabled customers?
We work very closely with the Disabled Motoring UK (DMUK) and Peoples Parking to ensure we are providing the best facilities possible for less mobile customers. Over 40 of our car parks have now been awarded the DMUK: Disabled Parking Award and we won the DMUK Parking Management Award in 2015.
Some of the changes we've made at our car parks to help those with disabilities include:
- Wider and more accessible bays
- Moving payment machines to closer and more accessible locations
- Enforcing the use of disabled bays by appropriate users only
- More guidance signs for disabled users
- Increased lighting for higher visibility
- Improving entry and exit methods