Frequently Asked Sale Questions
1. How long do I have to use the promo codes?
Each code has a deadline date specified in the full T&C’s.
2. Why won’t the promo code I was sent work?
In the full terms and conditions provided, there may be exclusion dates and other conditions that the codes must be within to work. Please refer to them on the Email or the sale page on the website.
3. Can I use the promo code more than once?
Some codes are multiple use codes, but please check the entry dates.
4. Can I change or cancel a booking made using a promo code?
If you've booked a 'flex' product, you can amend the booking up to 24 hours before and you can cancel up to 2 hours before. However, the promo code cannot be re-used against any new charges incurred as a result of changing your booking.
5. What are NCP ‘member benefits’?
NCP members benefit from the best prices on many products and regularly receive notice in advance of any offers and promotions.
6. How do I get NCP member benefits?
You’ll need to have opted in for our NCP membership, this is free and to get the most out of NCP Membership we recommend you opt in to hear about our marketing promotions.
7. How do I get NCP membership?
You can only become a member when you're making a booking if a member price is shown, but it’s simple. Search for your chosen dates and select the member price if displayed. Complete your booking as normal,ensuring you opt in to marketing. We’ll then automatically add you to our members list. That’s it, you’re done.
8. I am an NCP member but not opted into marketing. Will I see all the benefits?
If you’re not opted into marketing we legally can’t send you offers, so you won’t see emails from us about special member offers.