I’ve lost my PCN ticket and don’t know my reference number and need to pay / appeal what should I do?

If you do not have your reference details then contact our notice processing team on 01604 625 622 selecting option 5, 1 and then 5, for any notices which start with 'CP', 'PC' or 'LU'.

If your PCN starts with 'ZP' please email [email protected] with the information you do have.