4.1 Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics cookies in order to evaluate your use of the websites and compile reports for us on activity on the websites.
You can learn about Google Analytics cookies by visiting this site:
We use the cookies provided Doubleclick which are known as Doubleclick 'Spotlight Tags' to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns.
You can learn about Doubleclick cookies by visiting this site:
4.3 Digital Windows
We use the cookies provided by Digital Windows Ltd, to track sales through our affiliate and sales through cashback sites.
You could learn about Doubleclick cookies here
Can you block our cookies?
As we’ve explained above, cookies help you to get the most from our website.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions on our “How to enable and disable Cookies” section.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
Do we track whether users open our emails?
Our HTML emails contain a single, campaign-unique tracking tag to tell us whether the email is opened and verify any clicks throughs to links or our website within the email. We use this information to determine which of our emails are more interesting to our customers, to find out which customers wish to continue receiving emails and to inform our third party advertisers how many customers have clicked on their advertisements. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you don’t want to download the pixel, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
How to disable third party cookies
Users based in the European Union can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/to opt out of these third party cookies.
The above website is not connected to the NCP site and we are not responsible for their content.
How to enable and disable cookies using your browser
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options'
- In the options window navigate to the 'Privacy' tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Click on the ‘wrench’ icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu
- From the tools menu select ‘Options’
- Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab from the menu on the left.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option
- To disable cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings'
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Security'
- To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All other browsers
Please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser providers
If you have any queries regarding our website cookies please contact us by sending an e-mail at email@example.com